Haas ProjektConsulting’s service modules can be applied flexibly to best suit client’s specific needs.
The goal is always to keep the project team on message and on target. All the way to market success.
A new product’s success in the market is often determined in the early, creative phase of the innovation process. Good results can be expected if certain elements are present:
- The smooth orchestration of all stakeholder, internal and external, integrating their knowledge, interests and goals
- The systematic evaluation and exploitation of knowledge and experience and the relentlessly critical examination of an idea in terms of its feasibility, cost-effectiveness and marketability
These success factors often entail some considerable complexity, which is why many clients engage Haas ProjektConsulting precisely in this early, critical phase as a guide, facilitator or project leader.
«With the support of Roland Haas during the early brainstorming process, we were able to achieve a strong consensus on the way forward, to the benefit of our clients.»
Ueli Bötschi, former head of Aftermarket Services
Sika, Zürich, Switzerland
The product innovation process meets its first hard test as product research transitions into product definition. The idea must become reality and that step entails many challenges. Success will be determined by:
- A strong consensus within the team and among its leaders
- The inherent strength of the product decisions taken
- The fit of the product with its targeted market
- The cost-effectiveness of the product
- Energetic risk management
In this phase, Haas ProjektConsulting emphasizes
- Assuring a coherent project kick-off
- Developing a strong consensus on the project’s structure
- Establishing rigorous procedures for each work package
- Research to derive clear statements of the client’s real needs
As a guide or the project leader, Haas ProjektConsulting supports you and your project team in this sensitive phase.
Every innovation project that leads to a competitive advantage has specific and sometimes complex consequences, whether in the area of products, services, or within the organization: innovation usually results in change. Complexity cannot be eliminated but it can be effectively managed. Haas ProjektConsulting supports companies on the path of innovation with the following services, among others, to provide:
- A clear procedural concept for the entire project, from a to z
- Efficient project launch
- Focused workshops crucial for success
- The optimal integration of various disciplines, experts and project sub-teams
- Crisis intervention
- Individual coaching sessions for project leaders
He also speaks at seminars, training sessions and workshops on the following themes:
- Brainstorming and selling ideas internally
- Intuition and innovation: success often comes from gut feelings
- From idea to product: innovation step by step
- Building better project leaders
- Risk management for demanding projects
- Disruptive innovation: How to...
- Beyond Stage-Gate® - how to integrate agile and classical approaches
- How to measure measure creativity
Roland Haas addresses these topics and more in many open lectures and workshops, where the public is most welcome, and also at company events.