(Translated by google translator)
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content that you send to us as the site operator, our website uses SSL or TLS encryption. This means that data that you submit via this website cannot be read by third parties. You can recognise an encrypted connection by the “https://” address line of your browser and the lock symbol in the browser line.
Server log files
In server log files, the website provider automatically collects and stores information that your browser automatically sends to us. This includes:
- Page visited on our domain
- Date and time of the server request
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the computer accessing the website
- IP address
This data is not merged with other data sources.
Which data do I collect?
- For newsletter distribution: e-mail address and optional, contact details such as first and last name, company name, telephone number and postaladdress
- For orders: payment information for our accounting department
- Notes about communication with you (correspondence, information provided, etc.)
- Information about visiting this website (see under "Cookies")
In principle, I only process personal data if it is necessary to provide a
functioning website, to send my newsletter or to fulfill an order. The processing of personal data of subject takes place only with their consent. An
exception applies to cases in which prior consent can not be obtained
for reasons of fact and the processing of the data is permitted by law.
Why do I use your data?
I use the collected data:
- to provide you with the information or materials you need
- to provide you with information about your preferred communication medium
- to improve the website and our services
- to analyze the website and user behavior
- to ensure compliance with laws and regulations
To whom do I pass data?
Your data will be used exclusively for sending the newsletter and for completing an order. I do not share your information with third parties. However, in order to fulfill my mission, I may disclose your information in the following cases:
- to service providers with whom I work to fulfill a contract. They are obliged to treat the data confidentially and to use it only in the context of the corresponding order
- Disclosure of data due to legal obligations
users and track their usage behavior on a website. This website also does this - albeit in a very limited way. If you want to prevent the storage of cookies, please set your browser accordingly, so that you are notified of the storage of cookies and can
refuse this at best.
Use of web analytics services
This website uses Google Analytics. Cookies are also used, text files that are stored on your computer and allow analysis. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
I only use Google Analytics with activated IP anonymization. This means that the IP address of the users will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. I use Google Analytics exclusively to see how often the website is viewed.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data
generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website
(including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by
downloading and installing the available browser plug-in (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en)
External content: webfonts via MyFonts
External content: videos via Vimeo
I integrate videos from the platform "Vimeo" of the provider Vimeo Inc., 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011, USA.
Presence in social media
I am present in different social networks. When calling up the respective networks and platforms, the data processing guidelines of the respective operators apply.
August 2023 / Roland Haas