Since receiving my Ph.D. in mechanical engineering from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH) Zurich, for more than 15 years I have guided companies through the product innovation process. Before opening Haas ProjektConsulting, in 2002, I was a consultant at Helbling Management Consulting and Helbling Technik for 12 years. I offer a wealth of experience and proven skills in product innovation, development, engineering, effective project management and coaching. My clients are leaders in their industries.
I strive to integrate and optimize the three essential elements of successful innovation: the cognitive/technical aspects, the emotional impact and the necessary structures and systems.
I am serving as
- an accelerator ready to engage at any phase in a project, from brainstorming to successful product marketing.
- a catalyst to clear away counterproductive conflicts that distract a project team or organization.
- an energizer that can sharply raise your team’s efficiency and its success rate in innovation projects.
- an effective integrator of new methods, techniques and tools to benefit from improvements quickly.
- a leader, or mentor, on complex innovation projects to assure their successful realization.
I am a member of the Association of Management Consultants Switzerland (ASCO) and the Innovation Network Schweiz.
I am also a regular lecturer at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH) Zurich and other colleges.
«We found ideas that our competitors surely also missed. A really very good outcome after two workshop days!»
Michael Eckle, Director Global Marketing and Innovation
Conductix-Wampfler, Weil am Rhein, Germany
No project is quite like another. To meet the distinct challenges facing each individual company according to its specific needs, I draw on a network of proven specialists.
My primary partner is five-is in Dornbirn (A). We are able to support each other for most customer topics.
My additional network has a broad range of expertise in areas that inlcude:
- Innovation processes and systems
- Market research and marketing
- Patent searches and patent law
- Engineering and design services
- Product data management (PDM) and product structures
- Management selection and training
- Product development, design and styling
- Knowledge management
- Mechanical design and software development methodologies
- Open innovation platforms and projects
- Sector- and industry-specific know-how
Winner of the ASCO Award 2017 for the best Business Transformation in the Category Boutique Consultans: I am thrilled about the "consulting Oscar" of the important Swiss management consultancy association ASCO. The award shows that even small business consulting companies can achieve a great leverage - and in this particular case even with a relatively small fee. Read more in the Handelszeitung article (in German).
I am part of a team, winning in 2016 ETH Zurich'sfirst KITE Award for our innovative teaching concept. May I city my collegues Dr. Ina Goller in the video report: „What is the core of successful innovation projects? Often, it is the human factor.“ This is exactly what it is all about in our „Coach-the-Coach-Course“, that we are teaching togther. But have a look yourself (in german).