Since receiving my Ph.D. in mechanical engineering from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH) Zurich, for more than 15 years I have guided companies through the product innovation process. Before opening Haas ProjektConsulting, in 2002, I was a consultant at Helbling Management Consulting and Helbling Technik for 12 years. I offer a wealth of experience and proven skills in product innovation, development, engineering, effective project management and coaching. My clients are leaders in their industries.
I strive to integrate and optimize the three essential elements of successful innovation: the cognitive/technical aspects, the emotional impact and the necessary structures and systems.
I am serving as
- an accelerator ready to engage at any phase in a project, from brainstorming to successful product marketing.
- a catalyst to clear away counterproductive conflicts that distract a project team or organization.
- an energizer that can sharply raise your team’s efficiency and its success rate in innovation projects.
- an effective integrator of new methods, techniques and tools to benefit from improvements quickly.
- a leader, or mentor, on complex innovation projects to assure their successful realization.
I am a member of the Association of Management Consultants Switzerland (ASCO) and the Innovation Network Schweiz.
I am also a regular lecturer at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH) Zurich and other colleges.
«It is impressive to see how Roland Haas is keeping an eye on the thread for several workshop days and still reacts flexibly to the situations.»
Lukas Zulliker, Senior Projektmanager Group Division Production
Belimo Automation AG, Hinwil (CH)
No project is quite like another. To meet the distinct challenges facing each individual company according to its specific needs, I draw on a network of proven specialists.
My primary partner is five-is in Dornbirn (A). We are able to support each other for most customer topics.
My additional network has a broad range of expertise in areas that inlcude:
- Innovation processes and systems
- Market research and marketing
- Patent searches and patent law
- Engineering and design services
- Product data management (PDM) and product structures
- Management selection and training
- Product development, design and styling
- Knowledge management
- Mechanical design and software development methodologies
- Open innovation platforms and projects
- Sector- and industry-specific know-how